DELETE IS FIXED, and the Beginning of Parsed MD

Okay, I may have cowboy coded a bit too briskly yesterday, and left the delete button broken without knowing it, and inadvertently deployed it to live. My TDD isn't yet up to snuff with integration and front end so much as method components but it is what it is, I fixed it and now I want to start parsing the markdown using a third party library. 

Because we're working with Svelte, I'm interested in trying Svelte oriented libraries, so I can benefit from the diligence of others in solving common hurdles. A quick google search brought me to Svelte Markdown which looks friendly enough to try out. 

First things first, in the root directory I install it with 

$ npm i -S svelte-markdown

Then per the docs I'm gonna import it as a component and just see how it handles the markdown as is.


UPDATE: It's WORKING :)


See changeset Add SvelteMarkdown for parsing for details and check the live site at https://codified-heart-song.netlify.app

Comments

Popular Posts