A Roadmap For Ratatoskr

My neurodivergence touches upon diagnostical axes held in common with adhd, but I prefer to encapsulate it as "Squirrel Brain". I constantly jump through seven million different ideas at once (at least it feels that way) so I'm always leaping back and forth between projects, goals, etc. Had i not discovered Grant's Books and the Voltigeur intimations I might have rejected the energy and medicated but I ran with it emboldened at a young age and have won many great insights as a result.

A side effect is I can rarely travel in a straight line to a goal, I meander and weave a network as I go. 

Myriad sprang from this energy, Pandaemonium Studio sprang from this energy, and CHS is in the process of springing from this energy as well.

The nature of the gift/curse is that I tend to do best where enthusiasm takes me, so following my bliss like a Fool seems to work better for me than most. 

All that rambling preamble was to explain why I'm sidestepping back to CHS. It feels neglected, and it was the entire motivation for getting Tabris working, so we're gonna Circle Back and C what we can find when we follow the Way of Heart even at the protest of Mind...

---

Much of what I want to do with CHS is to start breaking the bits into the fragments and getting them where they need to go.

M needs to be the Mountains of Madness pouring out of our collective heads

W needs to be the Well of Wxrds that have found their Way to us

A needs to be the Alexandria Aquired from careful curation

P needs to be the Playground of Praxis wherein we test and try and true our process

This shall be the roadmap going forward in what shall eventually become Circle Home School (CHS)

Comments

Popular Posts