Files Report

A good many of the options we want to create can be filed under the singular heading of a files report so that's where we're going to start cuz I think it'll be easiest

We'll start with a hard coded file path we can later refactor into something that allows the user to select the folder path for the markdown files

I'm creating this as a utility over my obsidian app storage and I'm not affiliated with obsidian in any way so this is just some tools to commonly work on the markdown files in place to add some features that might even end up in a plug-in someday if I get around to writing it. (if anyone out there is interested in taking a shot at it, either solo or in tandem, all of my code is gpl3 cuz I support open source all the way feel free to contact me through my GitHub account)

That being said for today we're going to be working on getting the report items separated from the non report items, with stubs for where we want everything to go

---



Comments

Popular Posts